Friday 23 October 2009

My Graduation



It`s one of favourite picture because represent the end of the school and besides it`s one of the moment that I couldn`t forget.
It was captured after of graduation.It shows my partners and me. In this moment I have many emotions; on the one hand happiness, but on the other hand sorrow.
I like this picture because it shows the last time that I was with all them and the last time on the school. It`s a fantastic picture for me.
In the actually, I have shown someones of them, only with my best friends of this class, when we organize a match of football or party.
This photo was taken at 12 of december, 2008.But I don`t know who it taken, someone parent of the my partners of school. The most important is that there are pictures of this moment and more better is that there are remember unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment