Tuesday 3 November 2009

My Favourite Web Site

My favourite web site is YOUTUBE. In this page, I find all the videos that you can imagine. It`s very popular today and it`s one more visited web site.
I visit it between four at six times for week. I knew of this web site since two years ago but I didn`t visit usually. My friends it shows me the first time this page and I find fine. After I started to watch videos more frecuently.
When I visited youtube watch videos of music, highlights of someone match I can`t see or videos of scary when I`m bored. Besides can upload your videos that you had or created and share at your friends or all people that they visite this page. In adittion, you can post the videos and comment how you find it.
Finally, I recommend because you find all the videos that look for and besides there are videos very interesting and funny when you have free time and you are in internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment